Every blogger or person in the business understands the importance of SEOs on search engine ranking pages. With the right combination of SEO and qualitative content writing, one can witness their web pages on Google search’s first page, which boosts your products’ online visibility and reach, in turn, sales. This encourages certain people to adopt scammy practices to make their content visible. But one should know that Google addresses these practices and degrades your rankings which takes even longer to recover, and something it even takes action against the website which can’t be recovered.
So, instead of focusing on getting fast results in less time, it’s better to give enough time to attain desirable and appreciable outcomes. Because with suitable methods, it’s easier and more convenient to get your content on the top pages of search engines like Google. Considering the growing demand for SEO writing, let’s discuss a few ways to attain top ranking on search engine result pages.
Ways To Write An Effective & SEO-Friendly Blog Post
- Be Considerate About Your Audience
This is the key step before you start to write a blog or any content. Make sure that you consider your target audience as they are the ones who will be reading your content. To gain knowledge about the audience, one needs to refer to the information of the customers, which includes the demographics, age, gender, and active hours, to post your material accordingly. This might appear to be a complex task, but it will help you create content that will be fulfilling and reliable for them, which is why they will read it.
- Build Relationships
Link building is another effective way to boost your blog’s visibility. Many bloggers have used bad-hat SEO tactics to get more links. But do they work? No, instead, Google penalizes the websites when it identifies such activities. It is why you actually need to build connections. For that, one needs to make more relationships, and one can start by looking for influencers, bloggers, and websites of the same niche and try collaborating with them. Sharing relevant content, including links for them or getting backlinks from their websites, is crucial in boosting one’s ranking.
- Excel In On-Page SEO
Another essential step that contributes to a higher ranking is including on-page SEO. You have more control over their website than others, so you need to start it from there. Let’s consider a few ways to outperform your website.
- Create neat and organized SEO-friendly URLs for your website which depict your work, include keywords, and a length of 2-5 words.
- Next comes titles, headings, and subheadings. These should include the keywords, but stuffing up should be avoided. As it negatively affects your ranking. One needs to be careful about the meta title as well as meta descriptions, as they also bring the audience’s attention to your content.
- While adding visuals makes your content more appealing and readable to the audience, you should not forget about adding ALT tags to your content. Your alt tags describe your image and make it easier for the bots to know the images’ content.
- Mobile Responsiveness Matters
It’s always better to optimize your website for mobiles rather than having a different URL as most readers use mobile devices to search for content. So for a user-friendly mobile experience, one can consider the following factors-
- Avoid large paragraphs that are difficult to read on mobile devices.
- Choose text font, color, and size that would be suitable for all devices like computers, tabs, and mobiles.
- Organize your content well with headings and subheadings.
Apart from these, keep updating your content regularly. This simple practice can help you build trust and credibility with the audience. These are a few tips to optimize the blog posts that would help you reach the top of the search engine ranking pages. It does not need to start all of them at once, instead, start small but start now to experience more in the upcoming times.
Also Check about RNF Technologies